Joy: Jade, Bloodstone, & Carnelian Beaded Stretch Bracelet with Swarovski Crystal Spacers
- Jade is a wonderful balancing stone. It is considered to be a lucky stone that offers good health, wealth, and love. Jade can help you realize your full potential and attain purposeful goals.
- Medieval Christians often used bloodstone to carve scenes of the crucifixion and martyrs, leading it to also be dubbed martyr’s stone. The legend of the origin of bloodstone says that it was first formed when some drops of Christ’s blood fell and stained some jasper at the foot of the cross. A beautiful example of carved bloodstone with the seal of the German Emperor Rudolf II can be seen at the Louvre museum in Paris.
- The Greeks and Romans wore bloodstone to gain endurance during athletic endeavors and to secure favor of those in power to bring renown to themselves.
- Carnelian is said to attract prosperity, new resources and good luck. It is a talisman for success in any money-making venture. In the workplace, it is a crystal of ambition, drive and determination.
- These stone energies were created by God, Almighty. The Creator of Heaven and Earth is the Ultimate Source of All Energy; and He loves You!Let this bracelet remind you that God, Almighty has plans to prosper you and to bless you!
The Potter’s Stones Jewelry uses natural gemstones known for their God-given energies that heal, protect, and remind the wearer of all the good that God intends for those who love Him. Joy combines the stone energies of Jade, Bloodstone, and Carnelian and Swarovski crystal spacers. The energies of these stones encourage you to feel enthusiastic, rejuvenated, and full of life. Isaiah 12:6 says, “… Shout, and sing for Joy, O inhabitants of Zion, for great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel.” Let this bracelet remind you to hold onto the Joy of the Lord, Jesus Christ, despite any situation the world may throw your way! This bracelet fits a 7 inch wrist comfortably. Note: This beautiful bracelet is not meant to be used as a substitute for medication, or as medication itself, or as therapy treatment The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. (Psalm 126:3 NIV)
Posted in Jewelry Tagged with: Beaded, Bloodstone, Bracelet, Carnelian, Crystal, Jade, Spacers, Stretch, Swarovski