Exorcziamus Te: Bloodstone, Red Jasper, & Tiger’s Eye Gemstone Stretch Bracelet
- Red Jasper is also known for aiding in the exorcism of unclean and malicious spirits. It is a very protective energy that promotes awareness of personal boundaries.
- Tiger’s Eye is a protective energy that is believed to block curses – especially the Evil Eye – and make you invisible to malicious or unclean spirits. Tiger’s Eye is also known to protect you from self-criticism and make you more functional in uncomfortable situations.
- These stone energies were created by God, Almighty. The Creator of Heaven and Earth is the Ultimate Source of All Energy, and He loves you!!!
- Let this bracelet remind you that the Lord, Jesus Christ, wants to bless you abundantly… and that All Bad Spirits flee at the mention of His Holy Name! Be not impressed that you are able to dispel demons… Be more focused on the Joy that goes with knowing your name is listed in the Book of Life!!!
- The energy of Bloodstone is known to aid and help in exorcisms of unclean or malicious spirits and promotes endurance in your athletic endeavors. Medieval Christians often used bloodstone to carve scenes of the crucifixion and martyrs, leading it to also be dubbed martyr’s stone. The legend of the origin of bloodstone says that it was first formed when some drops of Christ’s blood fell and stained some jasper at the foot of the cross. A beautiful example of carved bloodstone with the seal of the German Emperor Rudolf II can be seen at the Louvre museum in Paris
Exorcziamus Te combines the unique stone energies of Bloodstone, Red Jasper, and Tiger’s Eye. These stone energies are known to aid in the exorcism of unclean or malicious spirits. Let this bracelet remind you to ask the Lord, Jesus Christ, for His Protection and His Grace. Go forth, and BE NOT AFRAID!!! Note: This beautiful bracelet is not meant to be used as a substitute for medication, or as medication itself, or as therapy treatment .
Posted in Jewelry Tagged with: Bloodstone, Bracelet, Exorcziamus, Gemstone, Jasper, Stretch, Tiger's